Blake Ida is a made-to-order/ made-to-measure label, so when you place an order it will be made especially for you skilfully in our London studio. Due to the bespoke nature of the label we cannot offer returns or refunds.
A deposit is required to secure your booking with us. Please note that all deposits are non refundable and by paying your deposit you confirm that you have understood and agreed this.
The payment breakdown for bespoke items is as follows:
- Non refundable deposit of 40% of the quote for your style
- 30% commencement fee due before first fitting
- Balance of 30% due before collection of finished garment.
(These payments are separate from the fabric invoice since we do not charge a mark up on fabric and the client pays trade price for what is used).
Further details are included in the e mail when you receive the quote for your bespoke garment.
Lead times vary but are roughly as follows:-
- Made To Order- One month from placing order
- Made To Measure- Two Months from placing order
- Full Bespoke- Three Months from placing order
If you need your dress sooner than these lead times get in touch and we'll see what we can do.